Meet, S taken the tiProduct Manager. He's taken the time to answer 10 quick-fire questions, so you can learn more about Team Sixty Seconds and what makes us tick.
1. How would you describe what you do for a living to family and friends?
I would say I help manage and develop an app and also do some animation for it on the side.
2. What’s the coolest or most interesting thing you’re working on right now?
I’m currently animating an advert for a recruitment agency specialising in aviation which has been fun.
3. If you could snap your fingers and become an expert in something, what would it be?
ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure) as it is becoming a big part of my job here.
4. If you had to listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Dog days by Florence and the machine I’d say.
5. If you could only have three apps on your smartphone, which would you pick?
My health mate app, my banking app and my chipolo app (because I’m always losing my keys)
6. What trend do you hope makes a comeback?
I still see a fair bit of it around but I hope character animation starts to become used a lot more in marketing.
7. What’s been the most challenging part of your role at Sixty Seconds?
Having to learn about the ins and outs of the app while also producing animation for it has been a challenge but definitely rewarding.
8. What’s your best memory of working at Sixty Seconds?
The feeling of success after our first big deadline as a team was really good.
9. What’s your go-to productivity trick?
Set one task and work it till it’s done, don't go from one thing to another, also don’t be afraid to ask for help.
10. Who do you admire and why?
One of my university lectures Rachel Miles. She was great at her job and taught students about how animation fits into the commercial world and how to make a living through it. She also urged me to make the jump from traditional animation to motion graphics which was definitely the right call.